Remote work is changing the world and opening up new opportunities to structure your life exactly the way you want to.
I wrote a book to help you do something that is life-changing but straightforward:
Take your source of income and move (temporarily or permanently) wherever you'd like to go in the world
That's it. No fluff, no aspirational lifestyle mantras, no self-help guru stuff.
I break down the components of the remote work lifestyle, tackle them one by one, and give you the frameworks you need to plan your next move.
By the way, we're also always updating it and improving it as we learn new information. The global landscape for remote work is changing every single week.
We'll keep this guidebook updated accordingly.
You won't have to worry about purchasing the 2023, 2024, and 2025 versions of this guidebook over and over again—like your favorite guidebook at the bookstore.
Purchasing this book is a lifetime pass to all future versions of this book.
How To Be a Digital Nomad and Work Wherever You Want is your trusty guidebook as you prepare to embark on a remote work adventure.
I wrote this book based on my decade of experience as a remote worker, CEO and co-founder of a remote-first company, and as a part-time digital nomad.
And now, I get to share my information with you. It's never been easier to design the life you want and work wherever you want. This is why I love the era that we are living in!
Remote work has created the biggest shift in 100 years in how we work.
Remember the invention of computers?
Those were just warm-up rounds that enabled the latest seismic earthquake in how we live and work.
For the first time in history, you don't need to be physically located close to your job or source of economic opportunity.
In this easy-to-digest book, I share everything I know about planning, executing, and transitioning to life as a remote worker abroad.
- What the term 'digital nomad' means, why I think it's cheesy, and how you can get past the jargon to think about the underlying principles of location independence
- Different paths to becoming a digital nomad
- Finding your purpose
- Choosing a digital nomad destination in South America, Europe, Asia, and more
- Tips and tricks for living life as a remote worker abroad
- Best practices for being an effective remote worker with teammates and clients
- A long-term strategy for adopting the digital nomad lifestyle
You'll get access to:
- 100+ pages in PDF and EPUB format
- All future versions of this guide, for the rest of your life!
- Exclusive access to an upcoming private community of digital nomads and remote workers
One more thing...
- If you're thrown off by the term "ebook", consider this more like a how-to guide. There are probably 'digital nomad coaches' charging hundreds of dollars for one-hour consulting calls and video courses. Those overpriced offers will contain a lot of the same info that's in this relatively inexpensive digital book. It's a deal!